Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Arabic Language Institute/Academy in Riyadh or Md
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Arabic Language Institute/Academy in Riyadh or Md
Ahmad (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Arabic Language Institute/Academy in Riyadh or Md 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
Assalamu'alaikum....

Dear all,

Is there any formal institute/academy (not university) in Riyadh or Madinah to learn arabic from zero?

I had plan to take the class since last year but unfortunately I couldn't find any one of those.
There're many advertisement in internet but most of them are online type' education.
I almost desperate to find the info

If someone know the information about it, could you all please let me know

Wassalamu'alaikum...

Warm regards,

Ahmad

The administrator has disabled public write access.
abdulaziz (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Arabic Language Institute/Academy in Riyadh or Md 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
Walykom Assalam Mr. Ahmad,

You don't need to be desperate any more. Our Arab institute for Arabic language can help you improving your Arabic.

The institute is located in the Diplomatic Quarter in Riyadh, and we work from SAT to THR from 9 AM to 9 PM.

For further information; you can contact us on:

Tell: 281.6582 OR 281.6584
Mobile: 0544.044.919

Regards,

the Marketing team

Amin (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Arabic Language Institute/Academy in Riyadh or Md 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Dear Ahmad,

I can help as i have been teaching Arabic to non-Arabs since 2003. I am a Syrian
Teaching Approach
I can handle any level of Arabic. I have techniques that make progressing steps easier for learners. I have a Modern Standard Arabic course for beginners. I also have a Syrian dialect course. I've studied Comparative Linguistics between Arabic and English so I know how to match Arabic with English to facilitate the learning process for learners.

Program Description
I have been teaching Arabic since 2003. I have experience in teaching Arabic at any level whether standard, formal, or colloquial. In Syria and here in Saudi I've taught people with different ages. I believe I have something to give. I have a talent for conveying ideas to learners. And the most important thing is: I love Arabic and I enjoy teaching it and sharing it with others.

Teaching Experience
I have spent four years in Syria and another four years in Saudi teaching Arabic to non-Arabs. I've taught people from all around the world, people from age 7 to 68, males and females. I've taught beginners starting with the alphabet, and I've taught people with a high level of Arabic - those who spent years in Arab countries- and I explained old poetry and current political articles, and all levels between that.

Teacher Training
B.A. in English/Arabic Translation from Damascus University.
TOEFL Certificate.

SR100/hour for individuals

Please contact Amin

Phone number 0530604695

Go to topPage: 1

Latest Forum Posts

in Sports & Activities by zahid, 19-08-14 20:51
in Accommodation by Katherine Klima, 16-03-14 00:34
in Sports & Activities by tiger, 09-12-13 15:06
in Sports & Activities by Ammar, 21-10-13 11:27
in Learning Arabic by Ahmed Kasem, 30-04-13 11:32